sexta-feira, agosto 13, 2010

Your Problem Solver: www.tutorvista.com

I am fighting with my math and science tutorial and I have a hard time figuring the right solution and computation to most of the Math questions. Just like last week , I needed Geometry help in solving for area and volume of heptagon and hexagon and Chemistry help  by memorizing the different element symbols . Thank God , I'm OK about Prime numbers.
I must maintain an average grade of 96% in each periodical period that is why  I'm doing my best to find some good tutorial works. But I guess my best is not enough since my lessons are getting harder and harder each day.
I tried the internet for help but I can't get much from a free tutorial, so I goggled various tutoring company and found TutorVista.com to be the most reliable , convenient and comprehensive site. With their interactive whiteboard it is just like working face to face with a tutor . For Physics help , Chemistry homework help and other subjects TutorVista is available 24x7. You can connect instantly or schedule a session with your preferred tutor. You shoul visit their site now and try their free demo!

Reacções:

0 comentários: